1.5

Ordered a bottle of capsules for my dog that came without a safety seal.How did I know that the seal wasn't there?

I unscrewed the cap and looked. Customer service said that because I had opened the bottle they could not return it. The bottle was defective and had no safety seal!!! I only knew that because I removed that cap which to them meant I had "opened" the product.

I did not remove anything sealing the bottle because there wasn't anything! I was furious.

This guy just could not wrap his mind around what I was saying.It's a disgraceful company and I will never deal with them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refund policy and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of entirelypets deal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $33. EntirelyPets needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned entirelypets deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EntirelyPets. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with EntirelyPets?

Comments