2.0

I ordered some dental chews for my dog in mid-September.About 10-14 days later, I received a backorder notification by email.

I called to ask when I could expect the product. Customer service promised to look into it and call me back. Never happened. Less than a week later I received another back-order notification.

Again no date when I could expect shipment. I heard nothing more until more than a month later, when I got an email asking me to review the product I never received! I called again and got a recording asking me to leave a message. Never heard back.

I emailed the company to express my displeasure. Again no response. Waiting for my credit card bill.

If the charge appears on it, I will file a complaint with the State Attorney General's office.Don't do business with this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cet chews for small dogs. EntirelyPets needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cet chews for small dogs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EntirelyPets. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Comments