EntirelyPets - Took my money and never got prescription
I ordered some meds from them on 2/17, of course they immediately took the money from my bank account.Here it is 2/24 and I am wondering where the meds are.
I called and they insist that they called me and spoke to me (he even said he remembered talking to me???) and told me they could not fill the prescription because they can't sell to Michigan. I was NEVER told this. The last msg I got from them (because I kept following up) was that they faxed my veterinarian for the prescription information and my vet was holding it up because they had not responded.
They kept lying to me on the phone insisting I was wrong.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- I don't want anything from you....I don't trust doing business with you at all. I am a groomer and show dogs. I will let everyone know how distrusting I am of your company.
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Banfield took my money for 7 years then 10 days after a Comprehensive well being check my cat had a stroke. Banfield said to bring him right in and left..."
- "In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb. 11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild. ..."
- "December 17th 2015 we gave our Doberman a dose of Vectra and we noticed on December 18th that she was acting weird and had diarrhea is starting to lose hair..."
- "I ordered a hoodie but with no luck it hasn't arrived or even shipped. They won't respond to my phone calls, emails or FaceBook messages. But they sure did..."
- "That is nothing...Here is the new one from Frontier....My mom was boarding from DTW to TTN....Online it says for flight is 20 minutes delayed (actual 3:50PM n delayed to 4:10PM)..."
- "This is unacceptable Artvan. Who sends out this kind of garbage? $1000 gets you this from Artvan and poor customer service to boot...."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."