Placed an order which was e-mail confirmed.My credit card was charged and after waiting for 5 days to get a confirmation that my order was shipped I called customer service and they said it had something to do with a P.O.

Box and shipping needed a street address because of the item size. I gave my street info and even though I was told I'd get the shipping confirmation that day, it never came. Two more days and still no item so I called and was told it was shipped and I would get the shipping confirmation that night. Third call and I was told again it was shipped and I would get the info that day.

FINALLY the fourth call and was told it hadn't shipped and the warehouse would send me an e-mail that day. Due to the fact it appeared that I had been lied to 3 prior times, I told him to cancel the order. He said it would either be shipped or canceled that day and it would take 72 hours for my credit card to be refunded.

I e-mailed their sales department and completed their customer survey information in their website and it is very obvious to me that they are incompetent and unethical and the minor savings is not worth the trouble.I have not heard anything from them yet and I will pursue legal channels if necessary to get my money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dog biscuits and associated monetary loss in the amount of $47. EntirelyPets needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dog biscuits in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EntirelyPets. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Amazon.

Had an Experience with EntirelyPets?

Comments